Location & Contact
2407 Main Street
Glastonbury, CT 06033
Mon, Tue, Thu 9am-9pm | Wed 12pm-9pm
Fri 9am-6pm | Sat 9am-5pm | Sun 1pm-5pm
(Closed Sundays, mid-May – Labor Day)
News, Events & Calendar
This year's summer reading program began on Monday, June 13 and runs through Saturday, August 13. There is a program suitable for readers and listeners of all ages. Readers will record their reading for all programs, except the Tiny Team, online. Click on the program, below, to register and record your reading:
Interlibrary Delivery Service
deliverIT CT, the Connecticut State Library's delivery service, is reinventing itself. Expect some delays in service. You can help by:
- picking up the materials that you want at the loaning library.
- returning those materials directly to the loaning library.
Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact:
Barbara Bailey, Library Director
BiblioBoard is a digital platform that offers Glastonbury users access to books, articles, images, photographs, maps, pamphlets, streaming audio and video content. To access, all you need is a valid Welles-Turner Memorial Library card, and a computer or an electronic device. All content is available on an unlimited multi-user basis with no checkouts or returns.
To view from here, click on Internet Resources > Downloadables > BiblioBoard. Once in BiblioBoard, select: Glastonbury/Welles-Turner Memorial Library, and create your profile, and you have access to all of the collection that we offer.
We recently added the following modules:
- Recovering the Classics contains 100+ recognizable titles with fresh, original covers crowd sourced from around the world. Pride and Prejudice, the featured title for our "First WTML Wednesdays" book discussion group on September 7, 2016 is included!
- Library Journal Premium Modules contain over 350 titles of award-winning and chosen Indie titles from Library Journal.
- Less Than Three Press offers around 380 traditional and LGBTQ titles.
For more information, contact Reference at 860-652-7720.
Images on this page subject to copyright; used here with permission.